When you think of kid’s parties, sushi is not usually what comes to mind. Here is a great recipe that will surely be a hit at your next kids party.
- Cut chunks of cantaloupe
- Cucumber: Use vegetable peeler to peel long thin slices
- Wrap cucumber slices around cantaloupe and secure with toothpick
- Sprinkle with coconut (or other form of sprinkle you desire)
- Slice bananas into chunks
- Use fruit leather (the kind you find in the produce section, where they don’t add any sugar)
- Wrap fruit leather around banana
- Sprinkle with coconut
Not only do they look delicious, but your kids will have loads of fun helping you make these healthier alternative treats.